Detached Single Family, Traditional - TALLAHASSEE, FL
Well maintained 3 bedroom, 2 full bath home on a quiet cul-de-sac in popular Indian Head/Lehigh neighborhood. Close to downtown, new VA Clinic and Southwood. Nice open floor plan with separate living room, dining room and kitchen that overlook a deck and large fenced backyard perfect for entertaining. New 50-year GAF architectural shingles in April, 2017. $184,500.
Richard E. Snow of Hartsfield Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Tallahassee,
Vol. 45, Issue 04, Page 14.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cooling System: Ceiling Fan(s); Heat Pumps
- Heating System: Heat Pump
- Roof: Composite Roofing Shingles- 2017
- Stories: 1.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Wood
- Exterior Construction: Brick
- Garage: 2-Car Garage
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Porch/Deck: Deck
- Alarm System
- Fireplace: Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Floors: Carpet; Tile; Vinyl
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Sewer Utilities: City of Tallahassee
- Water Utilities: City of Tallahassee
- Living Room: 23' X 18'
- Dining Room: 15' X 11'
- Kitchen: 17' X 11'
- Family Room
- Utility Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Office; Walk-In Closet